Medical Gas Equipment Service
Medical Gas Alarm Panel Retrofit Installations
Vacuum Regulator Repair
Vacuum Pump Maintenance and Repair
Medical Air Compressor Maintenance and Repair
Medical Gas Outlet Repair and Upgrade
Service Availability & Response Times
- Services available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours every day, 7 days a week. Additional charges may apply.
- Customers are provided with the mobile telephone, voice mail of primary and secondary Service Technicians.
- Service Technicians will make every reasonable effort to respond to the customer by telephone within 4 hours.
- Service Technicians will make every reasonable effort to arrive at the customer’s site within 12 hours. Response time to remote locations may vary.
Verify that the Medical Gas Equipment is performing within factory settings and do any maintenance that is required by the factory. On-site maintenance offered at reasonable service rates, annual maintenance contracts available.
Field Service Maintenance
Field Service Maintenance is repair work that is performed on a piece of equipment to restore it to proper operating condition. This is typically unscheduled work, requested by the customer or person performing scheduled maintenance.
Emergency Rental Equipment
Whether you have catastrophic failure and need a rental, or you are in the process of replacing old equipment and need temporary backup, we can help. Quintech has rental vacuum pumps available for emergency use.